Any Love for Armagnac??

Here you can talk about the experiences with the different brands and/or types of Armagnac.
BSinTX
VSOP-Cognac
VSOP-Cognac

Re: Any Love for Armagnac??

Postby BSinTX » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:50 am

Looks like you bring in some nice products. Please contact Jay Erisman at the Party Source in Bellevue, Kentucky and see if he will put any of your products on his shelves. Beings that the cold weather is upon us, I went ahead and grabbed a bottle of Christian Drouin Calvados, Hor's D'age; nice for sure, but I wouldn't mind trying other names. This goes for Armagnac as well; a little variety would be nice. It seems to me that the hard to get Armagnacs seem to move pretty well off the shelves at TPS, but you will have to speak to someone that works there for more accurate info; I'm just one of the guys who shops there.

Spirit Guy
New distillate
New distillate

Re: Any Love for Armagnac??

Postby Spirit Guy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks for the tip. I have been getting a lot of signs lately that we should have our products in KY. A good friend lives in Lexington, and I understand there are lots of sophisticated bourbon drinking palates down there. I am sure we could scare up some interest in hand crafted Armagnac, cognac and calvados, if we could make them available.

Return to “Armagnac Reviews and descriptions”